Better Than Sex Cake
Hi L, thanks for sharing this wonderful better than sex cake.
1 box cake mix
1 large can crushed pineapple- drained lightly (I drained half )
1 cup sugar (I omitted)
1 large pack vanilla instant pudding (I use mango flavor)
1 large package coconut (I use fresh toasted coconut 1 bowl)
1 large carton cool whip ( I use 1 bowl)
Crushed pecans (I omitted)
1. Pre heat oven to 180 deg c
2. Prepare cake mix as per instruction on the box.( I use a 6" cake pan and baked 2 cakes )
3. Drained off half the syrup in pineapple, cook the pineapple with the remaining syrup for about 10 mins. Cool slightly.
4. Cool the cake till warm, poke with a fork and arrange the warm pineapple ring on top and pour the remaining syrup over the cake.
5. Prepare the instant pudding as per instruction on the package, then cool the pudding until slightly thicken and pour over cake and pineapple.
6. Chill in fridge until pudding set.
7. Beat the cool whip until stiff peak and use a star nozzle to pipe on top the pudding or you can spread over it. Chill in fridge.
8. Toast the fresh grated coconut in a non stick pan until slightly brown.
9. Cool completely and sprinkle the coconut/ crushed pecans on top the cake.
10 Chilled in the fridge and enjoy.
Have a nice week ahead.