Friday, February 3, 2012
Mr. & Mrs. Teddy Bear
180gm plain flour
25gm Hershey's cocoa powder (Given by Elisabeth)
90gm castor sugar
1 1/2 tbsp hot milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Sift plain flour and keep aside.
2. Mix the hot milk and cocoa powder, mix well and leave to cool.
3. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
4. Add vanilla extract, cocoa mixture and follow by flour.
5. Mix well and chill the dough until quite firm to handle.
6. Roll out dough in between 2 plastic sheet to 1/4 " thick.
7. Cut with a teddy bear cookie cutter. Arrange the cookies in greased tray.
8. Baked in pre heat oven at 170 deg c for 15 to 20 mins.
9. Leave the baked cookies in tray for about 10 mins before removing.
10. Serve with a nice cup of earl grey tea or iced coffee.