Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.
Yours truly slide down the stairs last Friday.
Don't worry....everything still in tact. No broken bones or missing limbs or head injury. Just minor injury sprained my ankle and a very bad migraine for 2 days.
Anyway I'm okay back to work in the office......
My messy table
but with Monday blues. And what am I doing.... drawing cartoon. LOL
First and second boss not in, the mischievous P.A fooling around. ( Not often ok, sometimes only)
Anyway my two dear friends Elisabeth of food and thrift finds and Kit of i-Lost in Austen brighten me up with this beautiful Happy Blogger award.
Thank you so much to my dear thoughtful friends Elisabeth & Kit who awarded me this cute award. I really appreciate it and am so glad to received it. Thank you again for thinking of me.
Elisabeth is a very experience, talented gourmet cook with lots of delicious recipes and lovely photos. I will always appreciate your friendship, kindness and your lovely comments even thou you're so busy at times. Really nice to meet a wonderful lady like you. *A big cyber hugs from me*
Florida beautiful seashell from Elisabeth. So sweet of you, my dear.
Kit is my new blogger friend, we just meet recently. She is also another talented cook/baker with great recipes and lovely photos with beautiful, gorgeous presentation.
Kit, very nice to meet you, you are also very creative and talented. Continue with your Jane Austen, I'm following the story. I will always appreciate your friendship, kindness and your lovely comments. *A big cyber hugs for you*
I would like to pass the awards to the following blogger friends.
1/ Queenie ( I quote your comment "If we ever get arrest for crazy case, both of us definitely will be lock up in the same cell.")LOL
2/ Sheohyan( Sheoh, meet you some times ago, sorry waited so long to pass you an award)
3/ Ping of Pingspickings
4/ Jeannie of Baking Dairy
6/ Anuja of Simple Baking
7/ Tina of Pinay Cooking Corner
8/ Jessie of Cooking Moments
9/ Juliana of Simple Recipe
10/ Janine of The Kitchen Sink
11/ Kanan of Spice Up The Curry
12/ Maha of Mahas Lovely Home
13/ Jana of Jana kitchen
14/ Baking Addict off The More Than Occasional Baker
To my other blogger friends, thank you for your constant visit and lovely comments and kind words. All of you always brighten up my days with extra sunshine.
Life is like a rainbow, you need both the sun and the rain to make it's color appear.
Presenting my simply combination Mocha Oreo Bread.
400gm bread flour
70gm fine sugar
2 tsp yeast
1 egg ( keep a little for egg wash )
2 tsp bread improver ( optional )
2 tsp strong coffee powder or 1 sachet nescafe
1 tbsp hershey cocoa powder ( From my dear friend Elisabeth )
200mls hot milk
1/2 tsp salt
6 pcs oreo ( chopped )
1. Sieve the flour
2. Mix hot milk with coffee powder & cocoa powder, keep aside to cool.
3. Add flour, sugar, salt, yeast and mix well.
4. Pour the coffee mixture, egg into the flour, knead into dough.
5. Add butter and knead until the dough is smooth, add oreo and knead a little until well blend. Cover and prove for 1 hour.
4. Punch out gas, rest 5 mins. Divide the dough according to your pan size or the shape that you would like to made.
5. Roll out the dough and then roll up like swiss roll.(This step is for loaf type )
6. Put in a grease pan,cover and prove 35 mins.
7. Brush with egg wash and bake at 190 deg c for 15 mins or until cooked. If small bun bake 10 mins at 190 deg c
8. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
If using breadmaker
1. Add the ingredients to the bread pan in the order as suggested by the manufacturer of your breadmaker brand.( ADD OREO IN THE FINAL KNEADING CYCLE )
2. Press dough function, when ready remove from bread pan. Divide the dough according to your pan size or the shape that you would like to made, rest 5 min.
3. Roll out the dough and then roll up like swiss roll. (This step is for loaf type)
Cover and prove for another 35 mins.
4. Brush with egg wash, bake at 190 deg c for 15 mins or until cooked. If small bun bake 10 min at 190 deg c
5. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Note: Please adjust the temperature and baking time according to your type of oven.
Have a great week ahead to all my dear friends. Thank you for your visit.